A travel to Japan for the pure purpose of studying.. Or..

Monday, September 1, 2008

My first day of school

Today was my first day of school. I had two classes today. Thanks to some missing information. I and two others managed to come too early to school. What a waste of time. One hour of missed sleep. The good part though was that I got some time to order some concert tickets for the PS Company's 10th Anniversary. That means if I am a bit lucky I am going to see both THE GazettE, Miyavi, and Alice Nine live at Nippon Budokan in Tokyo the 3rd of January 2009!! Man I can't wait...

Anyway. First class was okay. A lot better than I expected actually and A lot more relaxed than I had ever imagined. This is nothing like attending high school. We started weirdly enough with learning adjectives and prepositions. I took this as more of a review of what I already have learned. We even got homework. For thursday we are supposed to write a whole lot of ajectives.

Now excuse me I'll have to eat I'll continue this later..


No comments: