A travel to Japan for the pure purpose of studying.. Or..

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Homework...

I am sorry I have not written as much as I would like on my blog. And you probably think that the excuse would be homework, why else the title. But it isn't only shukudai which has kept me from writing. Actually the annoying fact that I have to drag my whole computer rig to the library down the hallway and re-rig it before I take it down and back again, all that just to get an internet connection, has kept me from being able to post things too often.  I would be more inspired to write with wi-fi...

Anyway the reason for this post isn't excusing myself. I want to show you what I actually do in my spare time, except for watching anime, going to the store and being with friends. My homerwork actually takes me up til three hours each day. And I will show you why. Watch this; (The music was not intended).

That was 15 pages of handwritten Japanese. Or what is called half a week of homework. I have to notebooks which I alternate between each day. One for homework monday, deliver homework on tuesday and do homework for wednesday in the other book. Together they make up 29 pages of written Japanese... No wonder I have much to do. And I am only attending the first level of Japanese. What we call basics. and this was my first week of homework.. Fun!!

No comments: