A travel to Japan for the pure purpose of studying.. Or..

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Kyudo's Progress

Not many posts ago and I know yes I haven’t posted much lately. That is because a lot has happened since last time.


I am now a member of the Kyudo club and I have already done two official training sessions with them. Although still not ready to fire an arrow I have made a lot of progress and beginning from next week if I do well I may start on some hay-balls on close range.

I have also bought a full kyudo outfit that means; Do-gi, hakama, obi, keshi, and tabis. Altogether for a whopping 25 000 yen… (find the conversion tool, cause I ain’t gonna do it anymore…)


Today I wore the whole outfit and I liked it. People said I looked like Alghren (from the Last Samurai). Pictures will come when I take them. 


I am really looking forward to next week’s training:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha... :) LOL all d way 2

japan!!!

hahaha...

i enjoy a lot reading ur site and

very proud of u & John.

thanks 2 Peter 4 sharing this to

me.


-eric

Ambrosius said...

Hiya nice to hear you are reading:)
I never thought about sharing this to people except family and japanese friends, but it is nice that it is spreading:)

Best regards

-filip

Ps i expect that around june/july our homesite will be fully furbished and nice containing everything.
Www.johnandfilip.com