A travel to Japan for the pure purpose of studying.. Or..

Sunday, August 31, 2008

My time here

Many days have passed since I found myself sitting on a train running towards Nagoya-shi. Without any ideas of what lie ahead of me.

I have been living in I-House now for about a week. I have bought most of the things I need and have finally got to settle before school starts. I have been on many orientations regarding the school and the place I am going to live. And it is soon time for me to pay my first room-rent.

Thinking back on the days that has passed I have experienced a lot. I have been sightseeing Nagoya with John Fredrik and Yuki, I have biked around the district I live in, in search for supermarkets and electric stores. I have been downtown visiting clubs and bars. I have walked back to my dorm countless times from the subway station and even managed to accommodate to the Japanese life, if just a little.
My life here seems finally to be starting. Even though memories of home still swirls around in my head, I don't feel homesick.

I maybe tell some time of what I have experienced in these days prior to school start. But for now I'll leave it be. I am hungry and I intend to make me some food. 

Tomorrow I start school.

-Filip 

No comments: